- Dynamic durability testing - No mutations occurs after 10,000 loading cycles of an elastic load of 70kgs (approx. 160LB), this is a destructive testing. Maximum sustainable weight of 160lbs/70kgs. We state 160LB instead of 500Lbs (Static pressure testing is 500Lbs) in the package box, to avoid extreme destructive testing or using by few customers.
- Static pressure testing -- No mutations occurs after time 1 hour under 250kgs pressure (approx 500Lbs). When shopping around for an hopper ball, note that what many of other companies balls are slim & light weight, indicative of inferior quality.
- The Hopper can be inflated with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included for FREE! Note: for optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation,to make PVC material gets fully stretched is the key.
- This SUESPORT Hopper Ball (also known as Kangaroo Bouncer, Hopping Ball, Hoppers Sit and Bounce, Jumping Ball) promotes coordination, balance, and core development skills.Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Children's Favorite Playmate!
- Complies with ASTM F963-11/CPSIA Lead(Substrates),Phthalates & EU Toy Safety Standards EN 71.It contains no banned phthalates! Safe to play! 60-Day Money Back & 1 Year Warranty, if you are not happy within 60 days we will refund or replace the product.
This SUESPORT Hopper Ball (also known as Kangaroo Bouncer, Hopping Ball, Hippity Hop, Hoppity Hop, Sit and Bounce, Jumping Ball) is children's favorite playmate!
Packed in a nice color box and ideal as a gift.
Kit includes hopper ball,and a dual-action hand pump.
This Hop Ball is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It will keep kids active, out in the fresh air for hours!
Made from EU approved BPA free and phthalates free pvc, contain no heavy metal elements, complies with EU Toy Safety Standards EN 71, safe to use.
Recommended Ages: 3 Years +. Children under 3 years old should be under direct supervision of an adult.
Q1: The nozzle doesn't fit, I can't use the pump.
A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) on the ball must be removed first!
Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball.
Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture).
Step 3: Pumping the ball to proper size (5-10 minutes).
Step 4: Quickly replace the white plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done and Enjoy!
Q2: Ball size is smaller than advertised.
A: Ball is made of rubber which will become much contracted being packed tightly into the box. Thus, keep pumping to stretch the rubber is the key. If it is hard to reach suggested ball size during 1st inflation, users can leave the ball as it is for a day, and then pump again after the PVC material gets fully stretched.
Q3: The pump doesn't pump out air. How to get a replacement for a faulty pump, or a ball?
A:If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, Please 'Contact Seller' directly (other than Customer Service) from Buyer Central against this order for a replacement or refund. Seller aims to provide hassle-free service and usually replies most emails in 24 hours.
Warning: Keep away from Fire.
SueSport Hopper Ball with Action Pump B00UGTC6OS